Its that time of the month again when I show you all my monthly beauty favourites! This month I have made another youtube video to go along with it yet again 'WOOHOO" . October started out really warm and by the end of the month it went really cold. I am sure autumn lasts a day or two and winter on the other hand lasts like the rest of the year.
I honestly normally struggle on what to say is my monthly beauty favourites because I usually use a vast range of products I actually like so it can take me a while to actually decide which ones I like. Out of all the months this year this one had to be the easiest out of all the months to actually choose what I actually loved in October, I tended to use these products the most this month.
- Urban Decay Naked Foundation : I am so forgetful, I actually had this as a beauty favourite in September too. O well, it just goes to show how much I actually love this foundation. I just love how weightless this is on the skin and it also applies like a dream too. Combined with the urban decay all nighter spray it lasts all day.
- Nyx Cosmetics Tame & Frame Pomade: I have to say I am no expert when trying to get a decent arch in my brows but this pomade makes it so much easier and to get a shape that I actually liked and matches my style.
- Lush Bubble Gum Lip scrub: Every time before I put a lipstick on I always apply a lip balm or scrub before hand because it leaves lips feeling softer and lipstick applies so much better that way.
- Soap and Glory Heal Genius: This honestly smells lovely, like orange and lemons. I use this everyday (whenever I remember) and my feet are a lot smoother then they used to be.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser: Honestly before this I had never used a cleanser before so trying this was different. It feels very refreshing on the skin with a gorgeous tea tree scent. It comes out like a foam and honestly a little bit goes a long way.
What are your October Beauty Favourites?
Thanks for reading ♥
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me
Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Bloglovin