The Halloween collection has finally landed at Lush and they have so many spooky products to choose from (most are bath bombs) In this post I will list them all and also tell you all about the products I chose. As you can tell by the above picture that I pretty much bought everything from the collection because I couldn't resist because it all looked amazing and seeing as Halloween is only next month this collection may not last too long, so I wanted to try the ones I liked the look of incase they don't become permanent.
Little fact before I start the post .... this is the first time I've tried anything from the Halloween range even though I love Halloween and Lush.
What I bought
- Boo Bath Melt - £3.50 - This is shaped like a cute little ghost and the four key ingredients in this are cocoa butter, ginger oil, geranium oil and mimosa absolute.
- Monsters' Ball Bath Bomb - £4.25 - Love the name and love of this! its so darn adorable isn't it, I really don't want to use this haha. The four key ingredients in this are lime oil, neroli oil, olibanum oil and fair trade cocoa butter.
- Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb - £3.75 - I really love the look of this because it has all the colours of autumn in this leaf, Im sure this will make an amazing display in the bath. The 4 key ingredients in this are neroli oil, sandalwood oil, Japanese maple sap and bergamot oil.
- Pumpkin Bath Bomb £3.95 - When I usually think of pumpkins during halloween they are usually scary but this one has a little smiley face which looks nice. The 2 ingredients in this one are pimento oil and vanilla absolute.
- Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar £3.95 - Another pumpkin but this one is sparkly and in a bubble bar form. The lady at lush suggested I try it because its amazing so I thought I'd give it a whirl. The 3 key ingredients in this are juniper berry oil, lime oil and grapefruit oil.
Other products in the lush Halloween Collection
- Goth fairy shimmer bar
- Lord of the misrule bath bomb
- Fireside soap
- Magic wand soap
- Little Monster gift set
- Pumpkin Gift set
- It's Magic Gift set
- Moon phases knot-wrap
- Eyeballs knot-wrap
- Calarvera knot-wrap
I hope you all enjoyed this post, I am a big fan of Halloween and pretty much anything spooky so this collection in my eyes is perfect anyways just to let you all know that the Lush Christmas collection will be out this Saturday the 1st of October! So excited to see whats out this year.
Have you bought anything in the Lush Halloween Collection?
Thanks for reading ♥
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me
Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Bloglovin