Honestly I can't be the only one who thinks that 2016 was really fast! One minute it was new year, the next the summer holidays and now it is nearly the blooming new year AGAIN. I can't say 2016 has been my all time favourite year because they have been a fair few hiccups in it but apart from that its been fine. I can't say I did particularly well with last years goals because I unmotivated myself because of some of the hiccups that happened during the year and not only that I recently discovered I have PCOS, so yes an eventful year but hopefully it will lead onto a brilliant and easier 2017.
- Control my PCOS: This year has been a bit all over the place because of my hormones and some days have been rubbish with it but I am planning on controlling it better with eating better and also with a bit of luck and motivation loose some weight too ( I have put on 4 stone in 2 years)
- Loose weight: This is following on from the above. I am hoping to keep myself motivated to get myself fitter and stronger for 2017 and honestly motivation is the biggest key for me so hopefully I will find it and keep it always.
- Read more books: This year I have read a few books including Harry potter and the philosophers stone, Jackie Collins Thrill and I've also started to read game of thrones and the next harry potter book, I would like to continue reading books because it is so relaxing.
- Complete Veganuary and stay vegan: I have been vegan before for around 8 months back in 2014 and since then I have mostly eaten vegan foods but sometimes I have eaten vegetarian foods too. Motivation again is key and also finding places that sell vegan foods and also trying more vegan recipes
Blog Relatad Goals
- Schedule more: At the moment my blog posts are mostly posted at random times, I really only post when I have a spare couple of hours. I hope to get more posts done and make sure they are shared on all my social media to help grow my blog more
- Get 500 youtube subscribers: I have 101 at the moment which I am very happy with but hopefully this time next year I get to my goal of 500. Its kinda a thing to show that my youtube is worth doing.
- Have 3000 Instagram followers: At one stage I honestly thought I wouldn't get past 1000 followers but now I have well over 2,500! I think I have pretty well and to be honest I just love my Instagram feed, I love sharing on it.
- Keep going: I have been blogging for nearly 3 years now and I love it as much now as I did then. I will continue to do it because I just love it.
I am sure I will be adding more goals thought out of 2017 but these are the ones I can think of right now, so keep a look out in future.
Thanks for reading ♥
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me
Follow Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Youtube