Fruit and passion fruit yogurt smoothie recipe
Making smoothies is just second nature to me now, I have made so many now and now its just a matter of combining flavors to see which work well together and this one works wonderfully together with the yogurt fruit and the fruit juice for a perfect combination, perfect for any time such as breakfast or as a healthier snack.
I have had my nutribullet for nearly a year now and I have used it most days over the past few months, its one of my favorite buys of 2014 and introduced me to home made smoothies and not only that my own recipes too which has been so much fun. I am not the only one in my family who loves smoothies my husband and children enjoy smoothies and love the different smoothies I make most days.
- 4 tables spoons of Passion fruit and plain yogurt
- 1 handful of Kale
- 6 Strawberries
- 8 Raspberries
- Splash of vimto and water
- 1 medium banana
- Scoop Yogurt into cup your going to put the smoothie in, I used a bottle shaped glass that I recently bought from my local Ikea.
- Put the all the fruit and kale into the Nutri Bullet with the vimto and water and blend for roughly about 1-2 minutes until all the ingredients look more like a juice consistency.
- Pour the smoothie in the cup with the yogurt and mix with a straw.
What is your favorite smoothie?
Thanks for reading ♥