I have been dying my hair for many year now but I always seem to go back to blue/black shades as I really love them and I think they suit me the most. I have had many hair colours from pink to blonde but cosmic blue is ultra vibrant and very affordable.
I like to go to the hairdressers every 6 months and keep my hair super healthy and to make sure I don't have any split ends. I recently got my hair cut after a longer break then usual and I love the results and after my cut I could really see my roots so it was time for brightening up for my hair. I bought 2 packets of this hair dye thinking maybe my hair will be a bit too thick for one packet but I was wrong one packet of Schwarzkopf live color XXL Cosmic blue was enough, but seeing as I have 2 at least I have one ready for next time.
Schwarkopf live color XXL Cosmic Blue is a rich black shade with shimmery blue undertones that look very retro and very vibrant. I got inspiration for this hair colour from Dita Von Teese as she uses blue/black hair dyes and she looks amazing.
- Generous amount of hair dye - Usually when I buy hair dyes then never seems to be enough in them to cover all my hair so I always buy two boxes now, but with this hair dye I just needed one box for complete coverage on my thick just past shoulder length hair.
- Nice fruity scent - this hair dye doesn't smell alot and smells quite fruity and very bearable compared to a few which could smell out a whole room.
- Similar shade to the box - I am very happy with the results and is very near to the box which is just brilliant.
- Affordable - This hair dye is under £6 but quite a lot of the time its on offer I got mine for under £4 a box in my local asda.
- Easy to read instructions - Sometimes it can be a task reading instructions but this one is very easy to read.
- Not enough conditioner - they is only a small conditioner in a sachet that isn't the easiest to open and it doesn't cover all my hair so I have to use my conditioner too.
Overall I am very happy with Cosmic Blue as its the perfect hair dye for me and I will continue to use it when my hair needs some fresh dye and needing brightening up.
Thanks for reading ♥