As you all know I am a mummy of 3 amazing children, 2 girls and a boy between the ages of 3 and 8 and being a mum is such a blessing, sure they can be some stresses at times but its always overlooked with the pride of being a mom and of course they is always more positives.
Motherhood has taught me many things over the years and you learn so much too. I am glad to be tagged by Mum Amie to write 10 things motherhood has taught me.
1. Being Confident - Before I had children I wasn't the most confident person in the world, but now I still may be a little shy but my confidence has built so much since being pregnant with my first born, after going through all the appointments, the c section and watching him grow, many years have passed and I've had two more since then I can now talk to anyone.
2. Appreciate the little things - a few things that always brings a little tear to my eye is when one of my children picks me a flower like daisy or draws me in a picture, those things I appreciate so much.
Also when one of my children says they love that makes my heart melt, its just a blessing and another amazing thing to appreciate.
3. Admire my own mum so much more - Being a mum can be a challenge at time and it reminds me of when I was a child and how I was with my mum sometimes, she was always amazing when I was growing up and she still is! I just love my mum and appreciate how good she is with me and her grandchildren.
I live 100 miles away from my mum and really wish I lived nearer because she's just a brilliant mum and I miss seeing her every week.
4. Become a stronger person then I thought - Pregnancy was a challenge and caused me to have lower back pain a lot but I always plodded along, I also had 3 c sections which recoveries weren't easy but I went through it with a smile because my babies were worth every minute and I would do it again if I had too.
Even now I feel strong because being a mum and being with my partner can have some challenges but they is always ways forward through everything eventually.
5. Appreciate time with my partner - Being a mum takes 100% of the day up so when my mum babysits and me and my husband go out for dinner or something we appreciate that time together that little bit more.
The same thing goes for night time we enjoy each others company and we try to squeeze and much as possible in at night time like watch a film.
6. Learning how to Cook - Before I had children I was lucky to make a pot noodle, now I can cook so many things like curries, cakes and pretty much anything in my recipe book! I even have my own little creations now too which is fab.
7. Plan - Another thing I didn't do before I had children was plan anything out, my basic day was going to work early in the morning and having no idea what to do the rest of the time, I know it sounds daft but that was just me in the past.
Now I plan out everything from meals, when I go shopping and where to go for mini holidays with the family.
8. Try new things - I have done so many new things over the years like learnt to knit, the reason I started was I wanted to make my own baby clothes for my children. I also started this blog two years as well.
9. Enjoy every moment - Its surpising how fast the years go, its so important to enjoy every moment and live each day to the most, I also have a photo album to look back at memories.
10. Patience - Sometimes in life its annoying having to wait for things but I have learnt sometimes waiting things is best then getting it straight away.
I tag anyone who would like to do this post too! Please send me links in the comments if you do this post too! I hope you enjoyed reading about 10 things motherhood has taught me, just so you all know they is many other things I have learnt too but these are the ones I just thought of :)
If you enjoyed this post and my blog please follow me, all my links are on the right hand side of my blog and also in my contact me page.
Thanks for reading ♥
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me
Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Bloglovin