Hi Flamingos, I hope you are all well?
Following June's post on 3INAS UV Collection they kindly sent me their bestsellers to try out and see what I thought of the collection and me being such a makeup addict I just couldn't wait to give all these products a try and see how well they worked for me and how many looks I could create with them and of course how long they last too.
The bestsellers are 3INA's most coveted cult favourites and they were #votedbyyou which is fab because it makes it easier to find the products that everyone loves and to try them out for ourselves. In the bestsellers list they have a variety of different products from primers to lipsticks, I was kindly sent an cream eyeshadow, liquid lipstick and a highlighter.
So whats in the Bestsellers?
- The Pen Eyeliner ( £7.95 ) - Paraben Free, Vegan and Cruelty Free
- The Automatic Eye Pencil ( £6.95 ) - Paraben Free and Cruelty Free
- The Eyebrow Pencil 102 ( £6.50 ) - Paraben Free, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- The Lip Pencil With Applicator 503 ( £6.50 ) - Paraben Free and Cruelty Free
- The Cream Eyeshadow 312 / 313 ( £8.95 ) - A Sell Out! Paraben Free and Cruelty Free
- The Longwear Lipstick 500/ 503 / 505 ( each / £7.95 ) - Paraben Free and Cruelty Free
- The Volume/Definition Mascara (each / £8.50) - Paraben Free and Cruelty Free
- The Highlighter 201 ( £10.95 ) - A Sell Out! Paraben Free, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- The Blush 103 ( £9.95 ) - Paraben Free, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- The Gel Look Top Coat ( £5.95 ) - Paraben Free, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- The Matte & Smooth Primer ( £12.95 ) - Paraben Free, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- The Lip Primer ( £6.95 ) - Paraben Free, Cruelty Free and Vegan
The Cream Eyeshadow 313 - £8.95
I can honestly say I was never a fan of cream eyeshadows until I tried this one! This one is so damn versatile, it can be used on the eyelids or even on the cheekbones as a quick fix highlighter! This cream eyeshadow was shortlisted in the Sunday times style beauty awards 2017 and I can honestly see why because it so shimmery and long lasting. I applied this with my finger as it was easier to do than my eyeshadow brushes, it didn't need any primer or anything because it was pigmented enough as it was which is a good thing.
The Highlighter 201 ( £10.95 )
This highlighter has been so popular that it was sold out for months and only recently has come back in stock, I feel really lucky that they actually sent me this. This highlighter gives a flashbulb glow with lots of shimmer and glow, I love how golden this looks on my cheek bones! I also love to use this on my arches of my brows and my cupids bow.
The Long Wear Lipstick 500 ( £7.95 )
This lipstick is one of 14 shades and I am so glad they sent me a red lipstick because red has to be my number one favourite lipstick shade. These lipsticks make up to 8% of 3INA's sales and I can see why and I will explain why. I have used this lipstick 3 times so far ( miracle for me because I'm usually changing lipsticks more haha) and honestly it's so easy to apply with the applicator! it gets into all the grooves of the lips perfectly and the pigmentation is just WOW! Its vibrant shade which is surely going to stand out in the crowd.
To see all of the best sellers range please check out the 3INA website which has lots of the favourites and also lots of other makeup too!
Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Youtube