I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year! I sure did, I visited my mum and family who live 100 miles away so it was great to see everyone after not seeing them for a while. We had a couple of parties and my kids enjoyed seeing their grandparents and the rest of the family. I was super happy to see my mum too because she's like my best friend 💜
Anyway its normal routines for us all now, I'm now back home in Glasgow and the kids are back at school/nursery and my blogging routine is back to what it used to be. I am missing the Christmas holidays already. I feel they went far too quickly, don't you think?
I have a few goals for the year ahead but I also have some to do for this month too so you know I think its good to have little set goals for the month and its possible that I will update each post more than once as we all know months can change.
Lindy Bop Bottle Green Dress (past season) similar (Link)
River Island Bag (past season)
Tesco Thick Tights
T.U.K kitty heals (Link)
- My mum got a puppy and he's called 'Bertie' he is an Airedale Terrier and he is just adorable
- I started drawing again, I love art so I bought myself some drawing supplies and started to doodle every now and again.
Things Happening this month
- I am back at the gym after a couple of months of not going. I wasn't looking forward to it to begin with but I am starting to enjoy it more now.
- It is my daughters 5th birthday, honestly I don't know where the time has gone!
- My vintage dressing table is coming, I am so excited to show you it.
- Myself and my partner are going for a belated anniversary meal (been together for 6 years now) we don't know where yet but we are looking.
- I will also be filming more youtube videos for my youtube channel, if you haven't subscribed yet its on the right hand sidebar
Till next month x
Thanks for reading ♥
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me
Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Youtube Snapchat: fruityflamingo1